Saturday, March 15, 2008

Let's link internets

I don't even remember the chain of searching that led me to discover this video.
I wish I were alive and watching television when this came out...if only to figure out what the original appeal was. It's labeled 'comedy'.


I was also directed toward a number of facial hair related sites last night that you may find interesting.
The Handlebar Club has an extensive membership from all over the world, and includes a FAQ with questions like 'What is a moustache cup, and where can I find one?' as well as a recipe for homemade moustache wax.
Mybeard.org allows you to cruise user profiles of men who are bearded and proud, and looking for friendship...or more?
And The Beard Community claims to host the world's largest community of bearded images. Like this one.

I also spent some time living vicariously through someone else's family life here.
Thanks again boingboing for reintroducing me to my inner stalker.

And last, but not least. Relive, with me, fond memories of the quality commercials that appeared on tv while I was in Japan. Cute, sexy, entertaining, and ridiculous, I believe that the song is about 3 o clock snacktime at the office.

No comments: