Saturday, November 22, 2008

Procrastination. I does it.

I'm in the library, and up until this moment I've been trying hard not to be distracted by everything around me.
First there was the miniskirt with the bangles, jingling.
Then there was my discovery that I had access to two strangers' itunes libraries.
Then my t.a. came and sat nearby.
In a few minutes I'll go downstairs to sit in on a Microsoft Access tutorial...mostly for moral support. As I imagine going down there and spending an hour or more listening to my stuffy but kind professor discuss the attributes of a program I don't understand, I think of pregnant women and their partners. I liken myself to the one that's not pregnant--unable to completely relate, not as feverishly invested as the one carrying the child, but trying.
Trying to make the issue as relevant for me as it is for you.

love

liz

No comments: